eToolbox Training Sessions 2013
The Plumbing Industry Commission will be providing on-site eToolbox training sessions in 2013. You may need to refresh your knowledge or find out about some functions you are not familiar, or sure about.
It could be that you have not yet had a chance to use eToolbox, so these eToolbox sessions are designed as one-on-one training sessions, allowing you to access your portal home page and navigate your way around using your own computer.
In the session you will learn to:
- Access eToolbox and save your settings
- Manage your home page including Compliance Certificates
- Find out how to locate, view and effectively search for all your certificates
- Purchase new certificates ready for use
- Fill out your certificates ready to save, allocate and/or lodge
- Discover the best way to email your certificate and/or print
- Look at what is required to make & cancel drain and/or recycled water inspections
- View your current certificate statement
- Understand the function of the back office worker
A representative from the PIC will contact you to arrange a suitable meeting time and place for your training. During the sessions you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about eToolbox. As a plumbing practitioner this is also a great opportunity to provide feedback on eToolbox.
Who can attend training sessions?
Anyone who needs to know how eToolbox works: Plumbing Practitioners, Apprentices, Office workers etc.
How do I register?
Please register for a session in the form below.
Where are the sessions being held, how long do they go for, and what time do they start?
Sessions are available on-site at a mutually agreed time and location that suits you best. Plan 1 to 1 1/2 hours for the session.