eToolbox is the new way to renew your plumbing licence or registration, purchase and lodge Compliance Certificates and book drain or recycled water inspections using the internet. eToolbox is accessible 24 hours a day, so you can log on when it suits you. Licensed plumbing practitioners can purchase and lodge Compliance Certificates right away using eToolbox, instead of purchasing them through resellers. Certificates will be stored under your User ID so you can retrieve copies as you require them using the internet, no matter where you are.
Phone 1300 815 127 (Follow selections for the eToolbox helpdesk)
Having trouble viewing eToolbox with Internet Explorer?
If you find eToolbox is not displaying correctly, it may be because you have upgraded your computer to a new version of Internet Explorer. Fortunately, the page display can be fixed with the click of a button. For instructions on how to do this, please see Are you using a new version of Internet Explorer? (128KB)
Help information for Practitioners
When you purchase a Compliance Certificate through eToolbox it immediately becomes available for your use - to book a drainage or other inspection, book a gas meter, or to lodge. Simply scroll down to the bottom of your Practitioner Home Page, to view your Compliance Certificates.
All plumbing practitioners should have received their eToolbox password. If you are yet to receive yours, or you are having difficulty logging on with it, please call the eToolbox Help Desk on 1300 815 127 between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday, for immediate password assistance.
Online video tutorials:
- How do I access eToolbox?
- How do I book an inspection?
- How do I purchase a Compliance Certificate?
- How do I lodge a Compliance Certificate?
- How do I look-up and email a Compliance Certificate?
- Are you using a new version of Internet Explorer? (128KB)
- I've Forgotten my eToolbox password
- How do I book a Drain Inspection
- How do I book a Dual Pipe Recycled Water Inspection
- How do I book a theory assessment
- How do I purchase a Compliance Certificate
- How do I search sort view print or email Compliance Certificates
- How do I renew my accreditation online
- How do I update and lodge Compliance Certificates